Friday, April 8, 2011

A Pregnant Woman Cannot Deny She Did Not Have Sex

From beautiful Ladies like Alicia keys,Rahana,Jenifer Lopez to Adesuwa,Erica and my lovely sisters they are always shy to boast about their sexual life.For instance guys can discuss their sexual fantacies in public and among friends,but 85percent of ladies cannot.Infact not until they are caught red-handed in the act they would deny not having sex,even if they were just through with one session.
But a pregnant woman can not deceived us , In a pregnant woman you will know that 1+1=3, is all over her.Atimes when I look at them I just smile and I say yes. That I don’t do it , I don’t want it,Shakara , forming,and leave me alone is over.Another thing is that they implicate their husband with it.imagine a pastor who preach so much that you would think they don’t ride bicycle,but their prengnant wife do bring their legs out. Or like President obama that form I don’t have time,my time is for America ,when his wife gets pregnanaant you know his time arent for AMERICA I hope you pick the code.They do and clean mouth but my pregnant woman expose them all. Lets live it here

No comments:

Post a Comment